We are happy to have magnetic stimulation as therapeutic tool
For children with severe symptoms we recommend an initial intensive treatment in our outpatient practice for a period of 2 to 4 weeks with daily sessions of rTMS.
- Effects of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation on children with low-function autism
- rTMS neuromodulation improves electrocortical functional measures of information processing and behavioral responses in autism
- Non-invasive brain stimulation for children with autism spectrum disorders: a short term outcome study
- Assessing and stabilizing aberrant neuroplasticity in autism spectrum disorde: the potential role of transcranial magnetic stimulation
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation in autism spectrum disorder: Challenges, promise, and roadmap for future research
- Effects of weekly low-frequency rTMS on autonomic measures in children with autism spectrum disorders